If you're looking at selling into the North American market,
you'll need to consider whether an NRTL mark is needed and plan for
how you can obtain suitable product certification.
Through the MET Mark, Eurofins E&E can provide you with a
simple route to product certification for North America and Canada,
and in this webinar, you'll discover how we can help you access
these important and growing markets.
We'll discuss why you may need to obtain an NRTL mark and how
Eurofins can provide you with a route to certification with the MET
We'll also cover transferring from another NRTL to the MET Mark
as well as how Eurofins E&E UK can help you obtain
certification for your products.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar so you
can explore in more depth, any questions that we've not covered
during the presentation as well as having an opportunity to raise
any queries with the Eurofins team.
- What is an NRTL? How does it differ to CE Marking?
- Why might you need an NRTL mark?
- What are the differences between Listing and Recognition?
- Eurofins MET Labs vs UL vs the Rest of the World: Is there a
- How to convert an existing CB Report to an NRTL Listing?
- How long does it take to get an NRTL mark?
- Is it possible to transfer an existing NRTL Report?
- Leveraging a simplified inspection program with MET Labs in
- How you can obtain a MET Mark from your local Eurofins E&E